Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Youka Nitta

  1. #21
    Inactive Member SakuraSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I personally think woman are more perverted. I guess cause in most places... women tend to keep things like that to themselves more. Not always, but in my experience most due. It may have something to due with society/culture. Cause let's face it... women are still being reguarded as "lower than men", but we have come a long way. So yay ^_^

    But since I came to the school I go to now. It's nothing like that. I think it's cause of all the cultures mixed into this school (it's international) so people are really open. And through that I can see the conclusion I drew above. That and I've become far more perverted than I ever was in the US. x_X

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 11, 2003 08:00 AM: Message edited by: SakuraSun ]</font>

  2. #22
    Inactive Member itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ur rite! Hyde IS almost all of kaori yuki's creations! I bet you anything "Kaine" is like a fan fic based on him.. the popular rocker with long red hair? There's even a picture of Hyde that looks exactly like Kaine same pose, simular shirts and everything!

    Now all i gotta do is to look for the Youka Nitta models... hmm.. they are quite yummy too

    oh i take back the man more perverted than woman thing. Woman are by far more dirty minded, but Men, u haf to admite gets horny and "excited" easier, because of their biological impulses. Not saying that woman aren't horny its just we don't have errections. I know a girl who has dirty thoughts everytime when she sees two good looking men next to each other... they could just standing there and she'd haf all these images!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, yes, yes Hyde is gorgeous ! May I post his picture here ?
    Well, here it goes:
    hyde3

    *^_^*

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what does pwp mean, btw? I can't figure it out.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PWP means "Plot? What Plot?"

    Which is a term used for fanfics that have no plot, but just skip to the good smutty stuff ^^

  6. #26
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Yaoi Manga Girl:
    Well I am just woundering since I am all mixed up what Mangas did Youka Nitta do >.<
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Since no one else has bothered to take a stab at this question yet, I thought I would. Youka Nitta works that have been scanlated include:

    Casino Lily (here at sakura-crisis)
    Haru wo Daiteita (two different scanlations exist--one by Essence of Purity and the other by Nakama. The latter is further along, but the former is easier to get.)
    When a Man Loves a Man (Obsession)
    Groupie (also Obsession--they only seem to have done the first chapter, though)

    Some search-engine fishing indicates that Youka Nitta has also created the following manga: "White Brand", "Umaimon Kuwaseru, Shin umaimon kuwaseru", "17 guyz", "Last Waltz", "Nightcap", and "My Voice". How accurate and complete that list is, I don't know. "White Brand" and "17 guyz" have also been scanlated, but I haven't been able to get ahold of them (the former was an Obsession IRC-only release and the latter was done by some group I've never heard of before . . .)

    HTH.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Series "When a Man Loves a Man" is a bit confusing as it is divided into seperate series but their order is as follows:
    -when a man loves a man
    -last Waltz - volumes 1& 2
    -Night cup
    -Irokoi - volumes 1, 2 & 3 (the last I think has just come out)

    I also noticed that volume 8 of Haru wo Daiteita is out *goes off on a yaoi shopping spree... again*

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Carole Ann:
    PWP means "Plot? What Plot?"

    Which is a term used for fanfics that have no plot, but just skip to the good smutty stuff ^^
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">... ...

    Serious???! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Kinda reminds me a bit of Viewfinder(there's not much of a plot, most of it is about poor Takaba falling into Asami's hands and pratically falling for him... *laughs evilly*).

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 13, 2003 02:51 AM: Message edited by: Yuri21 ]</font>

  9. #29
    Inactive Member LiL dEviL MiNeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ooohh.. viewfinder.. hehe.. i read that... [img]tongue.gif[/img] i like the drawing *evil grin* oh, i tried to read white brand and other things from obsession but i'm very hopeless when it comes down to irc. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a lot of yaoi out there is plotless or uses a poor plot as an excuse to rush to the hot sweaty part ^_^ that is regardless of wether the yaoi is fanfiction, doujinshi or comercially distributed.

    no complaining on my side though, a lot of my yaoi collection is nasty plotless fun ...

    Viewfinder is very entertaining with pretty art and quite a lot of bondage (no one seem to be scanlating the bondage bits though ... i wonder why ? ) - this mangaka is shameless about her lack of plot... needless to say I love it ^_^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •